About Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay (Chitrakoot University), Chitrakoot
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay (MGCGU) is a specialized rural university, located in Chitrakoot Madhya Pradesh. It’s also known as Chitrakoot University. It is a first rural university specialize in a rural development. The university was established in the year 1991 by social activist Nanaji Deshmukh. The university has affiliated by UGC (University Grant Commission) and it has been accredited A grade by NAAC the government of India. The university specializes in rural development via its education, research and extension activities. The university has Providing good opportunities in the field of education to people belonging to rural areas. Inspired by rural development and bearing the vision of Mahatma Gandhi this university has and continues to provide opportunities for higher education. The university provides UG and PG program in the various subject as arts, commerce, and science, education, law, and management and computer application. The university also provides consultancy on various aspects of rural development. The MGCGU named after Mahatma Gandhi and it follows Gandhiji’s dream of rural development. MGCGV provides multidisciplinary higher education program up to doctoral level in the disciplines of agriculture and animal sciences, applied sciences, environment, GIS etc. The University's jurisdiction is spread over the entire state of MP. The National statutory educational bodies have recognized the academic programs of the University. It's B. Tech, Information Technology are approved by the. As per Cut off the mark for admission during the last 2 years - Admissions to the 80% of available seats in the B. Tech course are via PET/PAT ( state level entrance exams ) and admissions to the rest 20% seats are via AIEEE (All India exam of CBSE).
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay (Chitrakoot University), Chitrakoot Admission 2019-19Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay is a higher educational state specialized university. Located in the rural area of Madhya Pradesh. It’s special for rural development. Chitrakoot University has declared the official notification for admission in the academic year 2019-19. The university has invited interested and eligible students. The university provides UG and PG program in the various subject as arts, commerce, and science, education, law, and management and computer application. The University Admissions to the 80% of available seats in the B. Tech course are via PET/PAT ( state level entrance exams ) and admissions to the rest 20% seats are via AIEEE (All India exam of CBSE). Students can see the notification and application form on the official website of the university. Interested and eligible students can take the Chitrakoot university admission on this university. Aspirant can get an all complete detailed information related to Chitrakoot university admission 2019-19, chitrakoot university admission form, chitrakoot university courses, chitrakoot university syllabus, uploaded university admission process, chitrakoot university courses and fees, chitrakoot university eligibility criteria, chitrakoot university time table, chitrakoot university admit card, chitrakoot university contact, chitrakoot university help number, chitrakoot university result 2019. Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay will announced the admission notification for academic year 2019-19. The chitrakoot university online application form will be available on the official website of university in online mode. Who aspirant interested can want to take the admission in any academic program in the academic year 2019-19 can pick them up his admission, booklet and prospectus. Aspirants want to take admission Undergraduate and postgraduate courses by taking part in one of the recognized university of India than notification for you.
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay (Chitrakoot University), Chitrakoot Online Exam Form 2019
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay has officially announced the main exam application from 2019. Aspirants who have filled the online registration form and take admission in Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay they have must fill the main exam application form. This form to fill is compulsory too appeared in the main examination. University has Chitrakoot the main exam application form 2019 on the official website at www.mgcguchtrakot.com. Aspirant instructed to fill the online exam form based on given instruction. When the details in university exam application form do not meet necessary instruction then it will be rejected your exam form. Students need to pay the fees along with the online exam application. Amount of fees of Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay will be displayed on the website. After the successful completion of the university online application form for appearing in the main examination. Aspirants are suggested to take a printout copy of the exam application from 2019 with the payment details for future reference.
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay, Chitrakoot Courses Offers
List of courses offered by Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay (Chitrakoot University), ChitrakootBachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] Master of Commerce [M.Com]Post Graduate Diploma Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] Master Of Science [M.Sc] Bachelor of Arts [BA] Bachelor of Library and Information Bachelor of Social Work [BSW] Executive Programme Master of Arts [MA] Master of Library and Information Social Work [MSW] Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication [BJMC]Master of Journalism and Mass Communication [MJMC]
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay, Chitrakoot Exam Time Table / Date Sheet
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay (MGVGU) Time Table of all yearly / Semester UG / PG examination of Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay BA, B.com B.Sc, and MA, M. Com M. Sc will be uploaded soon. That’s why all students are searching for Chitrakoot University Time Table 2019. They can see and download the exam table of time through an official link. Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay organizes UG and PG various course exams in every year. So in this year also March / April in the month of 2019-19 undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses will be held for all courses. To see the Time Table 2019 of Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay you can download incoming students from the official web portal as per their first, third, fifth-semester exam date subject. Chitrakoot university time table 2019, Chitrakoot University distance timetable 2019, mgcgu Chitrakoot, mgcgu distance timetable 2019 for more information, you can visit the university’s official website.
Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download of Chitrakoot University
The Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay Admit Cards will be made available online to all the candidates who have completed the online or offline application process before the MGCGU application deadline ends. The candidates must keep in mind that the Chitrakoot University Admit Card (mgcgu admit card) for online registration and offline applications will be issued together only through the official website in the online format. Here are some steps to download the Chitrakoot university distance admit cards for Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay 2019: Step 1: Visit the official website of Chitrakoot University. Step 2: Click on the link provided for the admit card download. Step 3: The link will take you another window. Step 4: Now, fill the required details and register Step 5: Your admit card will appear on the screen Step 6: Download the admit card Step 7: Take a print out
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay (Chitrakoot University), Chitrakoot Result 2019
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwa Vidyalaya is set to announce the University Examination Result 2019 of B.A, B. Sc, B.Com, M. Sc, M.A, M.Com, Distance June 2019 Examinations. The Examination Results of DDE MGCGV Chitrakoot University Under Graduate/ Post Graduate Examinations shall be displayed & attainable following the Results links conveyed here from a website for MGCGV (www.mgcgvchitrakoot.com). Recently the MGCGV Controller of Examination conducted the Distance B.A, B. Sc, B Com, First Year, Second Year, Third Year and M.A, M.Sc., M.Com Previous/ Final Year Annual Examinations in June 2019 Large no of students answered the DDE MGCGV Annual Under Graduate/ Post Graduate 1St Year, 2nd Year, 3 year Examination & hereby conveyed the links to access the Result updates in due courses. Results for 2019 will be declared soon on the Official Website aspirants to suggest they did check our results. So, here are the Results for the Previous Years. As soon as the Results are updated in the University Official Website, we will be notifying you. Here we have given the pre-announced results of 2019 and also previous year’s results.
How to Check Results:
1. First, open the official website of the university: http://www. mgcgvchitrakoot.com
2. Find the link of Result and click on this link.
3. Select your course and year for which you want to check the result.
4. Now enter your name and roll number details
5. After that click on the submit button.
6. The result will display on your screen.
7. Save the result and take a print out for future use.
Affiliated Colleges of Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay, Chitrakoot
List of colleges affiliated with Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidayalay (Chitrakoot University) Chitrakoot