About Sir Padampat Singhania University (SPSU)
Sir Padampat Singhania University also known as SPSU. Sir Padampat Singhania University (SPSU) is a private, residential university situated in Bhatewar, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. The University was established in 2007 by the J K Cement group of companies. The university is named by the founder of the J K Organisation. It is spread over an area of approximately 101.6 acres. SPSU, Udaipur has three constituent schools, namely the School of Management, School of Engineering and School of Basic Sciences & Humanities with all the schools offering Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral programmes.
The Sir Padampat Singhania University has again been ranked as one of the top universities in the country by the NIRF 2018 put out by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
Sir Padampat Singhania University has ranked amongst the top 100 universities in India of category "A" higher educational institutions according to the various parameters followed by NIRF.
Sir Padampat Singhania University (SPSU) Major Courses
Bachelor Degree Programmes:
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Mining Engineering
- B.Tech Rail Transportation Engineering
- B.Tech CSE (Cloud Technology & information security)
- BCA (Cloud Technology & Information Security)
- BCA (Mobile Application & Information Security)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- BBA (Tourism and Hospitality Management)
- Association of International Accountants (AIA)
- B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Botany, Chemistry & Zoology)
Master Degree Programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science - Physics
- PhD in Biotechnology
- PhD in Computer Science and Engineering
- PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Finance
- PhD in Human Resource
- PhD in Marketing
- PhD in Information Technology
- PhD in Chemistry
- PhD in Mathematics
- PhD in Physics
Sir Padampat Singhania University Admission
Sir Padampat Singhania University will offer the admission to UG, PG and Doctoral programmes on the basis of Entrance Examination marks.
Sir Padampat Singhania Admission Test (SPSAT) is an entrance exam for admission to various Undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctoral programmes in Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur. Students are required to register SPSAT 2019 through www.spsu.ac.in as per the given schedule.
after Entrance Examination, Sir Padampat Singhania University will be declared Cut Off List. It will include the minimum marks required for admission. Then, the applicants will have to report at the university for farther admission process.
Students seeking admission to Sir Padampat Singhania University are required to apply SPSAT online Test. SPSAT online application form available on the official website.
Those eligible Applicants who have submitted their application form are taken the online test. After the applicant has booked her/his schedule through the Online Application Form a confirmation email is sent to the applicant’s email address. If he/she is not satisfied with his/her performance in the first test an applicant is allowed to take a second attempt. In this a case, the applicant has to pay the only entrance test fee for SPSAT again & book the available slot for the second test. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Procedure for SPSAT Online Application:
- Go to the Sir Padampat Singhania University Official website i.e https://www.spsu.ac.in
- click on the "Admission" section and go to Admission Test (SPSAT)
- On the landing page, Click on 'Apply Online'
- On the landing page, click on SPSU Undergraduate Programmes/Postgraduate Programmes/ Doctoral Programmes depending upon the programme one wishes to apply for.
- Choose your programme & click the ‘Apply Online’ below your chosen programme.
- On this page, first, create your account by filling up the left-hand side form & click on ‘Create an Account’ below.
- You will be directed to the SPSU Application Form. Read instructions & click on ‘Proceed Ahead’. You have to now fill in your details & keep checking ‘Proceed ahead’ till you reach the payment link.
- You will receive approval of your payment by SMS & email
- Once you complete the 'Apply Online' process, you can appear for SPSAT 2019 by visiting this page again & clicking on the "Write SPSAT 2019 Online Exam".
Sir Padampat Singhania University Exam Time Table
The Sir Padampat Singhania University Exam Time Table 2019 – SPSU has been released Exam Date Sheet on the official website i.e. https://www.spsu.ac.in. Students can check the semester/ Semester backlog/ Practical exam / Annual Exam Time Table of different courses. The student has to appear in the exam within the reporting time. the student must bring the Admit card to the examination.
SPSU Time table holds the complete schedules of the exam. Students can check their exam date and time. Students can also know their exam centre details. The Time Table is available in pdf format. Sir Padampat Singhania University Date Sheet will help students to manage study scheduled for the examination.
SPSU Exam Admit Card
The Sir Padampat Singhania University Admit Card will be made available by the university before the days of the exam date. The students must download it before the exam. It contains details like name of the student, roll number, centre address and timing and photo and signature of the student. The SPSU Hall Ticket is the most important document which is needed by every student at the time of the examination. Without admit card student will not allow sitting in the examination hall.
The students who are going to appear in the semester/annual examination must read all the instructions and details mention on the admit card before appearing Exam. The students who have filled the Exam form and are going to attend the examination can download their admit card from the official website of Sir Padampat Singhania University after the official declaration.
Sir Padampat Singhania University Online Exam Result
Sir Padampat Singhania University conducted the exam for all the offered UG (B.Tech., B.Sc, BBA, B.Com and BCA) and PG (M.Tech., M.Sc, MBA, M.Com and MCA) and Ph.D. programmes in every year. After the exam completed all the exam appeared students are eagerly waiting for thiar results declaration to know their qualified status. SPSU Results will be declared and released in the official website of Sir Padampat Singhania University. students can check and download their results by entering their Enter Hall Ticket No or roll number or Name on the login page.
constituent schools of Sir Padampat Singhania University
- School of Management
- School of Engineering
- School of Basic Sciences & Humanities