About Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University (SBV University)
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University was set up in 2001 with strive to be in the forefront of higher education in order to give India the High Caliber healthcare workforce she needs. Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth is one of the most modern Deemed Universities with innovative ideas in India, University located in Pondy Cuddalore Main Road, Pillayarkuppam, National Highway 45A, Puducherry, India. SBV University offering Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Post Doctoral Fellowship, Postgraduate diplomas, Postgraduate certificate, Research and Super Specialty programmes in various faculties including Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Nursing and Faculty of Allied Health Science. Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University was awarded the status of ‘Deemed-to-be-University; in the name and style of SRI BALAJI VIDYAPEETH under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Deemed University is accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade and is ranked by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) as one of India’s top 100 Universities (among 700 plus universities).
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University (SBV University) Major Courses
Bachelor Degree Programmes:
- B.Sc Medical Imaging Technology
- B.Sc Optometry
- B.Sc Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology
- B.Sc Cardiac Care Technology
- B.Sc Physicians Assistant
- B.Sc Clinical Research
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
- BMRSc – Bachelor of Medical Records Science
- BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc – Clinical Nutrition
- B.Sc – Blood Banking Technology
- B.Sc – Urology Technology
- B.Sc - Dialysis Technology
- MD - Anesthesiology
- MD - Anatomy
- MD - Biochemistry
- MD - Community Medicine
- MD - Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprosy
- MS - Otorhinolaryngology
- MD - Forensic Medicine
- MD - General Medicine
- MS - General Surgery
- MD - Microbiology
- MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- M.S - Ophthalmology
- M.S - Orthopedics
- M.D - Paediatrics
- M.D - Pathology
- M.D - Pharmacology
- M.D - Physiology
- M.D - Psychiatry
- M.D - Radiodiagnosis
- M.D - Respiratory Medicine
- MSc - Medical Biochemistry
- MSc - Medical Microbiology
- MDS - Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- MDS - Oral Medicine and Radiology
- MDS - Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
- MDS - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- MDS - Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- MDS - Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry
- MDS - Periodontology
- MDS - Prosthodontics and crown and bridge
- M.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology in Clinical Chemistry
- M.Sc Clinical Nutrition
- M.Sc Medical Music Therapy
Super Specialty Programmes:
- DM - Cardiology
- M.Ch - Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
- M.Ch - Neuro Surgery
- M.Ch - Urology
Post Doctoral Fellowship Programmes:
- Fellowship in Ultra Sound Guided Anaesthesia (FUGRA)
Postgraduate Certificate Programmes:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Professions Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Sciences Library Information Technology
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes:
- PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy (CBCS Pattern)
- PG Diploma in Music Therapy (CBCS Pattern)
- PG Diploma in Good Clinical Laboratory Practices
- PG Diploma in Health Professions Education (CBCS Pattern)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine (CBCS Pattern)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine (Part Time) (CBCS Pattern)
- M.Phil.Yoga Therapy (CBCS Pattern)
- M.Phil. Health Professions Education
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Admission
Admission to MBBS/BDS Degree course in the Deemed to be University has been allotted through Centralized counseling by the MCC of DGHS for the academic year 2019-20. Students are advised to report and complete the admission procedure within the date and time as per the allotment order issued by the DGHS. All the days will be working days for Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Admissions Counselling Office during the reporting period.
Students Can report to the respective Colleges Admission Office from 8:30 AM onwards till 5:00 PM, along with your Parent / Legal Guardian.
Candidates are arranging and bring the ORIGINALS of the Mandatory Documents in reporting Time (Failure to produce all of those documents without exception will result in summary rejection of your candidature)
All Admission to Postgraduate program is strictly based on the merit at NEET PG 2019 and the Counselling conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) duly constituted by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GoI, New Delhi.
Once you have been allocated a seat for a PG Course, through the Centralised Counselling procedure, please report to the Office of the Dean at the respective colleges to complete the admission process on or before the prescribed date mentioned in the seat ‘Allotment Letter’ issued by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), New Delhi.
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Exam Time Table
The Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Exam Time Table 2019 – SBV University has been released Exam Date Sheet on the official website i.e. http://sbvu.ac.in. Students can check the semester/ Semester backlog/ Practical exam / Annual Exam Time Table of different courses. The student has to appear in the exam within the reporting time. student must bring the Admit card to the examination.
SBV University Time table holds the complete schedules of the exam. Students can check their exam date and time. Students can also know their exam center details. The Time Table is available in pdf format. Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Date Sheet will help students to manage study scheduled for the examination.
SBV University Exam Admit Card
The Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Admit Card will be made available by the university before the 7-10 days of the exam date. The students must download it before the exam. It contains details like name of student, roll number, center address and timing and photo and signature of student. The SBV University Hall Ticket is the most important document which is needed by every student at the time of the examination. Without admit card student will not allow sitting in the examination hall.
The students who are going to appear in the semester/annual examination must read all the instructions and details mention on the admit card before appearing Exam. The students who have filled the Exam form and are going to attend the examination can download their admit card from the official website of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University after the official declaration.
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Online Exam Result
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University conducted the exam for all the offered M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.Sc(N), P.B.B.Sc(N), MD/MS, M.Sc(N), PG Diploma, M.D.S, M.Sc (Medical Microbiology/Biochemistry/etc), Ph.D. programmes in the every year. After the exam completed all the exam appeared students are eagerly waiting for thiar results declaration for know their qualified status. SBV University Results will be declared and released in the official website of Sir Padampat Singhania University. The SBV result will be released by the exam conducting authority. All the students must download the score card. students can check and download their results by entering their Enter Hall Ticket No or roll number or Name on the login page.
Constituent Colleges of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry
- Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Near Chennai
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Puducherry
- Kasturba Gandhi Nursing College, Pondicherry