About Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University
Dr. Sarveoli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur is the first Ayurvedic University of Rajasthan and it has its second University in India. It was established by the RAU Act -2002 (Act No. 15 of 2002) which came into effect w.e.f. May 24, 2003, Gazette Notification No. F25 (6) Age / 2000 May dated 24,2003. This University provides affiliation to all colleges/institutes of Ayurveda, Greek, Homeopathy and Yoga and Naturopathy for PhD, PG, UG, Diploma and Certificate Course. This university admits its degree courses through the Joint Entrance Examination at the national level/state level.
One component of Ayurveda in the Kadvad campus of the University is the University College, Jodhpur, two component DAN and P training center, one in Kadwad and another at Punjala Campus in Jodhpur and Charie of Univani University College of Greek University, Tonk Campus. Jodhpur Central Administrative Block, 196-bed hospital, academic block, residential quarters, sports complex, herbal garden and herbal farm, Panchkarma Center to accommodate the proposed 322 acres of land in Jodhpur-Nagaur Highway in Kodwad of Jodhpur situated at. Excellence, Pharmacy, A Great Guest House, Central Library, Canteen and Mess etc.
DSRRAU Admission 2019
Students who are seeking to take admissions in the Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University and satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply for the respective courses by visiting the official website. Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University has going to announce admission for UG, PG, Diplomas, Certificate and Research Programmes for the academic session 2019-20. The academic year in the Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University starts in July every year.
Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Online Exam Form 2019
The application form is available in online mode. Candidates need to register on the official website of the university. The steps of the application process are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- There are two options-New registration and Already registered users.
- Upon clicking on New Registration, a registration window appears.
- Fill the registration form and submit it.
- A user ID and password is sent to the registered mobile number.
- Login with the login credentials provided and fill out the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents, photograph and signature and submit it.
- After this, candidates will be directed to the payment page where payment can be made through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- After payment, the final submission of application will be done.
DSRRAU Major Courses
List of the courses provided by Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University (DSRRAU):-
- Ph.D. (Ayurveda)
- Doctorate of Medicine [M.D]
- Master of Surgery [MS] (Ayurveda)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery [BHMS]
- Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm] (Ayurveda)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences [BAMS]
Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Time Table 2019
Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Time Table 2019 Conduct the many exams in semester wise for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses every year. they plan to conduct the semester exams this year. they prepare a Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Exam Date sheet 2019 for the academic year 2019-2020. Regular and Private students having the same Time Tables for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Every course having many streams of Arts, Science, Commerce, Vocational. So students can check the DSRRAU Time Table 2019 based on your courses and streams. Students can follow the below steps for downloading the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Date sheet Schedule pdf files through the official web portal of the Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University.
DSRRAU Admit Card 2019
Applicants who have to Appear the Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University semester examination for the UG/PG Courses. They are required to the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket. Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Admit card 2019 provides before one week of the examination. Students Can download the Hall Ticket in the University Website. Entry letters can be downloaded by online method. It can only be kept by the applicants. This is the document to be produced during the examination as evidence. There should be proof of the photo ID with the entry letter. Goods such as mobile, clocks are barred or are in the examination centre.
Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Result 2019
Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University Results can be checked by the following process:
- First of all, students open the Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University official web portal.
- Students have to see the DSRRAU Result for all the courses.
- Students just click on that links.
- Automatically, The full list of Results will be displayed
- Click on the Results link you wish to check
- Download the pdf file and save the pdf file.
- Also, take a print out the pdf file for the future reference.
Affiliated Colleges for DSRRAU
List of the Colleges Affiliated by Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University (DSRRAU):-
- National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur