About Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University
The Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University was founded by the Government of Kerala in 2012. The initial Ordinance of 2012 was replaced by the Thuckath Azuthchan Malayalam University Act of 2013 in April 2013. The University was on November 1, 2012. The primary objective of the University is the promotion of the study and research of Malayalam language, Literature and Kerala culture. The Malayalam University offers only postgraduate courses and research programs through Malayalam. Kerala's cultural and intellectual heritage is a major area for postgraduate and special study. The University is compulsory to study, document and preserve various cultural manifestations and manifestations. Apart from this, the University will also undertake research work to make Malayalam flexible for IT prospects.
Malayalam University Admission 2019
The minimum requirement for applying for any MA course is a UGC accredited degree. The application can be collected/deposited online or post or directly by the person. Eligible applicants must take an hour's entrance test. Examinations are organized in the dates and places declared in advance. An applicant can apply for a maximum of two courses and may be present for different tests for each subject.
The applicants will be present for each qualifying examination held for the course. Questions will be for 100 marks, out of which 20% will be question-related questions for question marks and descriptive type questions for 80% marks. A candidate can choose 2 courses. Minimum 40% marks in the entrance examination are required. The marks obtained in the degree examination and the entrance examination will be prepared on 50:50 basis and the rank list will be prepared and published accordingly. This rank list will prepare the basis for admission in courses. To ensure the reservation of seats, government policies, and for relaxation of fees, students will be strictly adhered to when entering various courses. Maximum age limit is 28 years (during joining course). For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes applicants, the age limit is 30 years. The first semester starts in August and ends in December, and the second semester begins in January and ends in July. Summer holidays are in April and May.
Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University Online Exam Form 2019
Different stages to apply for the form:-
- First things first, you need to visit the website of University.
- Now you will be required to look on to the candidates' Corner section.
- Now comes to offering the information like name, date of birth, father’s name. study details, course name, residence details, phone no, class, gender.
- Soon after you offering these particulars, the page will be displaying the application no and password that you are going to use at the time of receiving the result.
- Then choose the examination button and open it.
- The next thing would be to click on download link and go via the notification.
- The most important stage is to Click on Apply online link and complete the application form.
- Another next step taken by you is to hit the submit button in order to load the form.
Malayalam University Major Courses
List of the courses provided by Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University (Malayalam University):-
- Master of Arts [M.A]
Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University Exam Time Table 2019
Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University has provided time table for each subject or each course. The University every year announce the examination program before examination for all courses. All the candidates always wait for the timetable and they are excited because they have finished the exam prepare, and they are the owner of the waiting exam timetable. Time table is very important for all exam in university. Candidates do not get exams information own without time table. Aspirants can download time table from the official website of Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University.
Malayalam University Exam Admit Card 2019
Applicants who have to Appear the Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University semester examination for the UG/PG Courses. They are required to the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket. Malayalam University Admit card 2019 provides before one week of the examination. Students Can download the Hall Ticket in the University Website.
Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University Result 2019
Malayalam University Results can be checked by the following process:
- First of all, students open the Malayalam University official web portal malayalamuniversity.edu.in
- Students have to see the Malayalam University Result for all the courses.
- Students just click on that links.
- Automatically, The full list of Results will be displayed
- Click on the Results link you wish to check
- Download the pdf file and save the pdf file.
- Also, take a print out the pdf file for the future reference.
Affiliated Colleges for Malayalam University
List of the Colleges Affiliated by Thunchath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University (Malayalam University):-